Planning Guide: Using ASCA Standards to Align the Habits

I have been trying to come up with a way to easily align the habits with the ASCA Standards.  As a pilot participant in the OPGES, I am finding it crucial that I am able to prove that I am using these standards in my program.  I discovered this editable Planning Tool that had the ASCA Standards Developmental Crosswalk already in it.  It was super easy at this point, to include the Habit that I felt best aligned with each competency.  I guess I should say that I aligned it with the habit that I enforce when teaching the competency.  For the most part each habit can be embedded somehow in the each skill in my opinion.  I really hope this helps you as you streamline your Guidance Program with the Leader in Me.

Comments

  1. I would love to have a copy of this if you are willing to share. Please send to:

    dukiej-judy@comcast.net

    Thank you,
    Judy Jacobs
    Brock Bridge Elem.
    Laurel, Md.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment