Habit 3: How to Prioritize


Grades K-1 Worksheet

Grades K-1 Worksheet

Grades 2-5 Worksheet


Comments

  1. Hello Gabby,

    Is there any way you could e mail me these documents? My e mail address is kmharrington5@comcast.net

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could love these documents for my Leader in Me school please! dj3452@fmcsd.ab.ca

    Thank you from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ideas. I love it

    How I can download the worksheets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please email me these documents?

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love these for my students!
    shelley.hackett@txkisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would it be possible to get copies of these documents? They look amazing. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. any way that I could get a copy of these for my first graders? My email is markotayj@foxc6.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you would email me these documents that would be great!
    adawson.shcs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I would be very appreciative if you could please email me these great documents, as well. Thank you so much!

    pdfk1964@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there any way that you could email me these, too! They look amazing! erin.stewart@bossierschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyway of getting these documents emailed over? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. could you please email me these documents? scable@seymourschool.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment