KSCA Presentation Materials #kscs14

It was such a privilege to present at the Kentucky School Counseling Association Conference this past week on How to Implement the Leader in Me in Guidance.    I learned so much from some amazing counselors!  I wanted to go ahead and share some documents that I showed you so if you attended the conference and liked what you saw, you can download these here.

Leader In Me Implementation Timeline:  See how my school chose to roll out the Leader in Me by viewing our four year implementation plan.  This is just a guide for those of you struggling how "where to begin."  Please feel free to adjust as you see fit for your school.

Using the Leader in Me in Guidance Powerpoint:  This is full of units, and sample lesson plans that I am using to help me implement LIM in  Guidance intentionally.  There are sample resources and monthly Guidance topics that I teach broken down for you in an easy to follow way.

Curriculum Connections:  Here you will find how I have linked the habits to the PLVS Curriculum and matched the I Can statements as well.  This is broken down per month according to when I teach it.

I am always available to help in any way that I can.  Please feel free to email me or comment below if I can help in any way.

Comments