Office Mini Make-over!


This is my 6th year as Counselor here, so I figured it was time for an office makeover. I am super excited about it because it was so cheap!
I made the wall art out of foam board and scrapbook paper, along with some leftover fabric I had. I have a secret obsession with decopauge so I went a little crazy I guess!  Lol!

I had a lamp that was red so I just recovered with my fabric to match the wall art. Yes--decopauge!!! I told you I'm obsessed!  I took the liberty of recovering my pencil holder as well, and will post that pic later.

This is another piece of foam board I just recovered with scrapbook paper. I put it on a picture stand to place some important pamphlets I use regularly. It's cool to use the foam board as a cork board. 






I can't take credit for this. I found it on Pinterest but it has made the job of finding me so much easier!  Oh I have to say that my sweet hubby did the stem and grass of the flower!  

So my next project is going to be adding curtains. I can't wait to show you all the finished project. 

Comments